Day of the Dead Candy Skulls at CityArts Factory
CityArts Factory of Orlando and the Downtown Arts District are hosting its 7th annual Dia de los Muertos & Monster Factory Exhibit! Come out Thursday, October 20th from 6 pm – 11 pm to see Pamela Loudon’s collection of Day of the Dead Candy Skulls. The items in the collection are available for purchase.
The event will also feature:
– More Dia de los Muertos / Halloween themed art by other local and national artists
– Macabre Cirque Performance by Phantasmagoria
– Artist Vendors
– High energy performance by Salvador Live
– Kids Craft Area from 6pm-8pm
– Food Vendors including: Tamale Company Food Truck
– Face Painting, Costumes Contest, Raffles and more!
Admission: $5 donation
The Dia de los Muertos & Monster Factory exhibit at CityArts Factory will be on display from Friday 10/21 – Friday 11/11 during normal gallery hours (Tues. – Sat. 11am- 6pm)